We are proud to be the only DGCOS partner in Cheshire.
All prospective members are rigorously vetted before being allowed to join the trusted network of installers. DGCOS have put in place a 12 point accreditation process in which every member must satisfy before being offered membership.
Undergo a five-point credit and background history check on the proprietors/directors which includes multiple phoenix checks, credit scores, CCJ checks and similar trading name checks.
- Carry minimum insurances of a) £2m Public Liability b) £10m Employers Liability.
- Provide every customer with a Written Contract (to include Terms and Conditions).
- Provide every customer with a Written Guarantee.
- Provide every customer with Deposit Protection Insurance (where a deposit has been taken).
- Provide every customer with an Insurance Backed Guarantee.
- Comply with building control regulations on every installation.
- Allow DGCOS Inspectors to inspect any installation deemed necessary.
- Allow DGCOS to send every customer a Satisfaction Questionnaire.
- Submit to the legal jurisdiction of DGCOS and the Ombudsman.
Every customer is automatically sent a Satisfaction Questionnaire and a pre-paid envelope.
- These replies are entered into the DGCOS performance system and results monitored.
Annual review of credit checks and public/employer liability insurances.